If you are a wine club member, please LOG IN before checking out.
- Mixed cases are allowed
- Please order 750ml’s in multiples of 6
- 1.5L Magnums can be ordered in any multiple
- Purchases over R3 000 qualify for free delivery in South Africa
- Delivery lead time: 3 – 4 business days
Vintage Wines – Pinotage 2012
The Kanonkop 2012 is a complex and fruity wine with red and black fruit flavours when young. After some bottle age this wine will start to show some farmyard, earthy and forest floor characteristics.
AWARDS / RATINGS
- Tim Atkin MW – 94 points
- Wine Spectator – 92 points
- Stephen Tanzer – 92 points
- Wine Advocate – 91 points
- IWSC – Gold Outstanding
- IWSC – Abraham Perold Trophy for Best Pinotage
- Veritas – Double Gold
- ABSA Top 10 Pinotage – Top 10 Award
- Platter’s Guide – 4.5*
LIMITED TO 3 BOTTLES PER CUSTOMER
A full description of the wine, including tasting notes, downloadable fact sheets, award information, pack shots and recipes can be found on the Product Information section of our website.